When the future of your company is at stake, sometimes you have no choice but to let employees go.
How these inevitable measures are communicated and implemented is decisive – for your corporate culture and for the working climate in your company.
We offer future-oriented outplacement counselling in this tense situation.
Professional outplacement is an inestimable benefit for all involved, as it …
- demonstrates your sense of responsibility (Even in difficult situations your company acts in accordance with the high standards of your corporate values.)
- strengthens your company’s positive image and reputation as an attractive employer
- motivates your remaining employees (These are the best, the people you absolutely have to retain.)
- is important as an attractive offer for your works council
- enables all involved to keep face (A respectful and fair separation makes it possible for you and your former employee to reunite later.)
- pays off (The faster your former employees find a new position, the lower the costs to you, as residual contract terms and periods of notice can often be reduced in this way.)
- soothes the way to a low-conflict and successful future (People in outplacement counselling are more likely to focus on occupational prospects than legal confrontations.)
Granat Executive Search is a member of the German Chamber of Commerce (DHK) in Austria. If you are also a DHK member, you will find an exclusive offer here: